Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Suede Paper

I have finally gotten the color cartridge for my printer so I tried out the suede paper I bought from www.franticstamper.com. I am glad to report that it does work in the ink jet printers. The suede paper I bought from www.dragonflyintl.com worked the first time, but I couldn't get it to work after that. That paper came in a shrink wrapped package, flattened, after I opened it I think it "fluffed" out and became too think to run through the printer. I left the franticstamper paper set out for a month and it went through the printer just fine. Soooooo, if you want to make some quick and inexpensive rugs buy the suede paper from franticstamper.
See 'ya next year! Kris

P.S.  This stuff is for making the quick mini rugs I wrote about in an earlier blog.  I told you to buy the suede paper from someone else, buy it from frantic stamper instead.  Copy and paste rugs off the Internet to make your rugs.